The Best Choice of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at High Paw Pet Supplies in Fairplay, CO. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (719) 836-4909 for more information!
For some reason, whenever we go to visit my mother-in-law, we always forget some essential dog items. This store is conveniently located halfway between Denver and Breckenridge and has vast merchandise.....whatever we forgot, they always seem to have. They are super friendly and always let us say hi to their rescue cats.
Just a great place to go find pet supplies. Well organized clean and the staff was very helpful.
Great store with good prices!
Great people and selection.
The ladies that work here are so helpful and nice. Everything was priced really good. When I come back to visit Colorado I will come back and shop here for all my pets needs. Keep up the GREAT work.